Friday, July 8, 2011

ALDO Shoe Haul!

A couple of days a go I got some summer shoes from ALDO because they are having a HUGE sale! Here are my reviews on the shoes, as well as shipping:

CHACKO: Is a brown leather sandal. The bottom is a very comfy and soft suede. I found these very comfortable and got the on sale for $30! Unfortunately, my toy poodle Bently found my right sandal yummy, so now I have to go get that fixed D:






ZINSER: Is a fabric ballet flat. It has a medium bow on the toe, and a heel with a rope texture. I found these uncomfy at first because i have bony feet and the edges digged in, but once they were worn in they are very comfortable. I got them for $30!






SOOS: Is a black lace ballet flat. They fit comfortably on me. You can also adjust the width of the toe with the shoe laces. I saw these in store and loved them, but they only had them in a size 8. (I'm a size 5 to 6, 35-36 european) So I took  a risk and had them shipped to my house. They were supposed to come in 3 to 6 business days, but actually came in only 2! They were also well package in a box, with bubble wrap, and a thick envelope thing.  I got them for $20 with free shipping, and a 10% off my next purchase at Aldo card. And if they don't fit or I don't like them I can return them free!

In summary, I give CHACKO 5 stars, because they are super comfy, stylish, and a great price! I give ZINSER 4 stars, because it is so beautiful, but a bit uncomfy. And I will give SOOS 5 stars, because I love the style, (It is pointed toe by the way) the price was great, and they did a fabulous job on shipping! Congratulations another successful season ALDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers