Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vintage Style Clothing.

So the other day me and my mom were cleaning out our closets and something of hers caught my eye. It was a lace Ivory button down that was too tight on her arms.(And frankly, a bit tight on mine too!) And I decided to keep it for myself. So the next day on a ferry ride over to our soon to be new home, I wore it with a white bandeau, white shorts, and my new beige ALDO flats. And I had my bangs pinned up, and the rest of my hair in a tight bun, and faded cherry lips. And before I forget, I also wore my favourite navy blue watch. Some people thought I looked old and cheap, and others thought I looked elegant and sophisticated. So what's your opinion on vintage clothing? Do you hate it, or is it a summer must have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers