Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Moving.

Moving is crazy. To some it's crazy fun, and to others it's I-want-to-rip-my-hair-out-and-scream crazy. For me, it's crazy exhausting. In fact, whenever me and my family move, I get sick. This time I got strep throat.But there is one thing about moving that I love: Re-designing my room. Almost every time we move, I get to redo my room, which is great for me, because I plan to be an interior designer. So far I have painted my room, assembled the bed, lamps, and nightstand, spray painted a stool, sanded my old desk, and unrolled a big rug, as well as hung up curtains and a curtain rod. Almost entirely by myself. Oh, and I also put together a giant vanity for me to use to put in my contact lenses, earrings, and do my hair. And it was not easy. Do you like moving? Do you like furniture shopping? Maybe furniture assembling? Or perhaps painting? Leave me a response at daffodildina@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers